Book Review : Call Me Daddy by Jade West




Title: Call Me Daddy 
Author : Jade West
Genre: Erotic, Romance,  
Cover: RBA Designs 






I want him to be my first.

I want him to be the one.
I want him to be my everything.

I didn’t expect to spend my eighteenth birthday stranded in the pouring rain with no way to make it home. 

I didn’t expect to be rescued from the worst night of my life by the most amazing man I’d ever seen.
His name is Nick, and he says he wants to take care of me, says he’ll look after me, says I don’t need to be alone anymore.
He treats me like a princess, like the fragile little girl he saved from the cold. 
But I like him… I like him like that. 
I’ve never liked anyone like that before…

And it’s weird, this thing we have… 

It’s like I can’t decide how we’re supposed to be… what we are… 
Until he says the words…
Call me Daddy.
Warning.
If Daddy smut is your kink, dive right in. If not, this definitely, definitely is not the book for you.
You have been warned. 
I don't issue this warning lightly. :D










I think the title itself is quite clear about the content of the book, so if this kinda thing isn't what you're into, I'd advise you to steer clear of it.
Though daddy smut isn't really what I'm into, I love reading these different books, that bring me into a stranger's mind-one you may not relate to, and that make me understand why people are into the things that society considers taboo.(I'm weird that way ;) )
And I love how Jade West manages to do that every time!This woman has no limits and I love her for it!She is able to bring in any kind of subject matter and weave it in such a way that you can't help but be delighted!

Both Laine and Nick were amazing characters!So well fleshed out!You could understand their motivations,their desires and their reasons.I loved the fact that they didn't care much about what other people thought.
Laine is so sweet,naive and endearing in her own way.But she's got a naughty side too ;)
Poor girl!All she wanted was love, companionship and a family.But, she has had to take care of herself and has always been on the fringes.
Nick is forty-two, and he wants the same things as Laine.When he saves her on her eighteenth birthday, he initially tries to maintain his distance.But there is a connection between them, almost like it's fate. :)

I didn't even feel the age difference between them!And the author has written out the scenes so well that they didn't feel weird at all!Kinky and sexy as hell though ;)
The part that I loved the most about their relationship was that it isn't all based on daddy play alone.It's a mutual companionship, a desire to be loved, to be cared for and to be safe.Doesn't every human being want that in the end?
Nick and Laine's relationship progressed slowly and beautifully, and I loved every minute of their journey!I'm so happy that I got a chance to read this book and I can't wait to read more from Jade West! :D


Jade has increasingly less to say about herself as time goes on, other than the fact she is an author, but she’s happy with this fact. 
Living in imaginary realities and having a legitimate excuse for it is really all she’s ever wanted. 
Jade is as dirty as you’d expect from her novels, and talking smut makes her smile. 
She lives in the Herefordshire countryside with a couple of hounds and a guy who’s able to cope with her inherent weirdness. 

She has a red living room, decorated with far more zebra print than most people could bear and fights a constant battle with her addiction to Coca-Cola.





Tracy

Comments