Top 10 of 2019 : Books I Wish I’d Made Time to Read in 2019


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays folks! Hope you have an amazing time during the upcoming days! 

Today's the first day of the Top 10 of 2019 event hosted by Kim and Ginger! This is my first time participating in this and I'm giddy with excitement!
So, for day one we have 'Books I wish I'd made time to read in 2019'!
And it was wayy harder than I thought it'd be to narrow my list down to 10! That's because I have a whole bunch of books I wish I'd read and a TBR pile, the size of a mammoth staring back at me!

Without further ado, here's my list!

36300625 36478784. sy475

 I loved Sally Thorne's previous book The Hating Game, but I never got around to reading this 2019 release! And I kept hearing praise about The Flatshare, so I purchased it, but I never got around to reading it! šŸ™ˆ

40404706 40972652

Lisa Kleypas is one of my favorite authors in the HR genre and I've read almost every book of hers except The Devil's Daughter! I definitely need to read this one ASAP! The Wallflower Wager is another HR that has been on my TBR for so long!

36510722 43204703. sy475

These two books above have been widely praised and both of them have been written by authors I know and love, so even I don't know why I still haven't read them in these twelve months!

42201395 49390139. sx318 sy475

I loved Pestilence by Laura Thalassa but never got around to reading War! She's one of my favorite authors in dystopian romance! Same goes for Sorcery of Thorns as I read An Enchantment of Ravens last year and loved it!

 41951623 43383182. sx318

Jessie Mihalik comes highly recommended by one of my favorite authors Ilona Andrews, but I still haven't read her latest release in the Consortium Rebellion series! The Bridge Kingdom by Danielle L. Jensen had me hooked with its description alone and is sitting on my kindle!

Yup! So that's my list! While making it I noticed that most of the books were installments in series or books from authors that I know and love, so I guess I should become more proactive about following up on any series that I might have missed out on!

So, what about you guys? Do you spot any of your favorites on here that you'd want me to read immediately? Do you have a few that you wished you'd read in this year?
Let me know in the comments below! ✨

Comments