My 2022 Favorites!


There were so many books that I loved reading this year that I found it hard to make this list lol!❣️✨ Also can you believe that 2022 is almost over? I still can't 😵 It flew by so fast! But I'm still happy that I got to read some amazing books this year and had fun on bookstagram while I got such awesome book recs from my bookish friends!😆
And do you also find it hard to narrow down your yearly top faves like me?🤣 I couldn't pick just five so I ended up making a top 10 list just like last year!
Here are some of my 2022 faves(in no particular order)!





















There were a few other faves that I wanted to include on the list but it kept getting too long so I had no choice but to stop 🤣
✨ The Undertaking Of Hart And Mercy by Megan Bannen 
✨ Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan
✨ Hunt The Stars by Jessie Mihalik
✨ The Bodyguard by Katherine Center
✨ A Wicked Game by Kate Bateman

Do you see any that you've read? Do we share any faves? Or which other reads did you enjoy this year?
Hope you have an amazing day and a splendid new year's eve! See you in the next year!❣️✨

Comments