Summer Of Love


Hey guys! June is about to end and we're halfway done with 2021! Can you believe it? Because I sure can't! 

Last month I was on a historical romance binge and while shuffling through my TBR I realised that there are quite a few contemporary romance books that I haven't read yet, along with some amazing new releases that are coming out this summer. I also came across the Summer of Love event which is being hosted by Lenore @ Celebrity Readers, Lillian @ Mom with a Reading Problem and Stephanie @ Once Upon a Chapter, which sounds like so much fun! So, I'm excited to take part in this!

You can find out more about this and sign up here.

I've got quite a big list of books that I'd love to read and I'm going to be adding more to them if possible. Here's the tentative list :

🔹Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle ✔
🔹All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata ✔
🔹The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang ✔ - Review
🔹To Sir With Love by Lauren Layne ✔ - Review
🔹Yes And I Love You by Roni Loren ✔ - Review
🔹Witch Please by Ann Aguirre ✔ - Review
🔹Devil in Disguise by Lisa Kleypas
🔹People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry ✔
🔹Meet Me in Paradise by Lilly Hubscher ✔
🔹Battle Royal by Lucy Parker ✔ - Review

Are you planning to read any of these or have read them already? Be sure to let me know! I'd love to discuss them! And got any more suggestions for me? Don't forget to leave a comment below!

Comments

  1. Yay! I'm glad you are joining us. To Sir, With Love is a fantastic read. I hope you enjoy it when you get to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment